Take Control Of Your Money
With ALAT, Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, you can open an account and manage your money without ever going to a branch. This award-winning app also gives you access to exclusive group and personal savings, a free debit card, lifestyle benefits and up to 4% annual interest.
Your Bank, Your Way
This bank was built for you. We are Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, designed to match your lifestyle and help you save more. No ridiculous fees, no excuses, no drama. Download ALAT now and take control of your money
What does this mean for me?
- You’ll be able to do much more from the click on your app.
- You can now enjoy ALAT exclusives including automated savings goals with up to 10% interest.
- Save with your friends using (Group Target & Rotating Savings).
- Get personal loans.
- You now have more banking power within reach, wherever you can connect to the internet.
- Save money with discounts on ALAT Rewards for your everyday needs.
How do I get on ALAT?
- Download the app on Google Play (for Android phones) or on iOS App Store (for iPhone).
- If you have a Wema Bank account, sign up on ALAT and follow the prompts on your screen.
- If you don't, follow the prompts on your screen to sign up on ALAT.
ALAT Instant Loans
As with everything else on ALAT, you can now apply for a loan without a paper work, no visitation to any physical location and response time between acceptance of offer and loan disbursement is in minutes. You can borrow as much as N4,000,000 (Four million naira) without any collateral.
- ALAT Rewards - Open an account for your kids (Day 1 to 12 years) via the ALAT app and have full control of the account.
- Royal Kiddies Account - Do more transactions on ALAT and receive points to get Airtime or Data.
- Loan against your salary
- The customer's salary does not necessarily have to be domiciled in Wema Bank
- It is for employees of companies that have been pre-enlisted by Wema Bank
- Maximum loan amount of N4m
- Maximum repayment period of 2 years
- A loan against your target savings be it Stash, Fixed or Flexi Goals
- You must have at least N100,000 saved to qualify for the loan.
- You can access up to 80% of your savings as loans
- There is no monthly repayment amount. You pay whenever you want (not longer than 1 year, though) or you pay at the point of cashing out your Goals
- Disbursement is automatic. No paperwork. No human involvement
- Available for salaried individual and self-employed individuals
- Loan to finance phones, tablets, laptop and home appliances.
- Maximum tenor is 6 months
- Interest rate of 24% p/a (2% per month)
- Short-term credit facility against salary
- Available to both domiciled and non-domiciles salary
- Minimum Loan amount of #5000.
- Maximum loan amount of #500,00
- Tenor of 30 days.
- Credit facility for serving corps members
- Available to WEMA and non-WEMA customers
- Minimum loan amount of #20,000,
- Maximum loan amount of #100,000
- Tenor of 10 months,
ALAT Savings and Goals
ALAT Goals are created by you to help you get the things you want.
Whether you’re setting up a budget, saving for that special item or just looking for a rewarding investment plan, ALAT Goals has got you covered. You can create as many Goals as you need. It’s as easy as, setting your target, choosing your saving frequency and watching the magic happen. ALAT handles the rest…and makes you some good money in the process.
Save money daily, weekly or monthly towards a target for a fixed period and earn up to 4% interest per annum per annum. No withdrawals allowed and you will lose your interest if you do not meet your target amount.
Save daily, weekly or monthly towards a target and earn up to 4% interest per annum per annum. You can withdraw up to 50% of your savings once every 30 days. You will lose your interest if you do not meet your target amount.
Put extra cash away whenever you want and earn up to 4% per annum with an option to cashout interest monthly. Your Stash will need to exist for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for interest.
- Automatically save a percentage of transaction amount on ALAT and earn interest.
- You determine a specific transaction type and saving tenor.
- Withdrawal is not allowed before the stated tenor.
- Save in dollars whenever.
- Earn interest if the goal exists for a minimum of 30 days.
- One-time savings with the option to top up.
- Earn interest upfront.
- Invite a particular number of savers to save towards a goal of any choice.
- Interest applies when saved for a minimum of 30 days.
• FOOTBALL SQUAD; Savings group that enables football fans to save alongside other fans across the world as their club scores.
• FITFAM SQUAD; Savings group that enables customers with a similar diet interest save.
Wherever you are in the world, your ALAT debit card gives you the freedom to pay. And because life is better when you have options, you get to pick from three card designs and we’ll deliver yours to you anywhere in Nigeria at no cost.
The real fun begins when your card arrives: you can activate, lock and unlock it from your phone.
Request a debit card to suit your personal style in-app and activate your card without going to a branch.
Escape the hassle of an unfriendly exchange rate when you subscribe to Netflix, iTunes, Spotify, EA Sports games and pay with the ALAT Virtual Dollar card online.
Have complete control of your card via the app; turn your card on and off on POS, ATM and the Web whenever you want using the card control feature.
When out of the country, you can also turn you card on for use abroad using the card control feature.
If you need help or you’re just curious, you’ve come to the right place.