Take Control Of Your Money
With ALAT, Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, you can open an account and manage your money without ever going to a branch. This award-winning app also gives you access to exclusive group and personal savings, a free debit card, lifestyle benefits and up to 4% annual interest.
Your Bank, Your Way
This bank was built for you. We are Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, designed to match your lifestyle and help you save more. No ridiculous fees, no excuses, no drama. Download ALAT now and take control of your money
What does this mean for me?
- You’ll be able to do much more from the click on your app.
- You can now enjoy ALAT exclusives including automated savings goals with up to 4% interest.
- Save with your friends using (Group Target & Rotating Savings).
- Pay on international sites with your card
- Get personal loans.
- You now have more banking power within reach, wherever you can connect to the internet.
- Save money with ALAT card discounts on your everyday needs.
ALAT Instant Loans
As with everything else on ALAT, you can now apply for a loan without a paper work, no visitation to any physical location and response time between acceptance of offer and loan disbursement is in minutes. You can borrow as much as N4,000,000 (Four million naira) without any collateral.
- Loan against your salary
- The customer's salary does not necessarily have to be domiciled in Wema Bank
- It is for employees of companies that have been pre-enlisted by Wema Bank
- Maximum loan amount of N4m
- Maximum repayment period of 2 years
- A loan against your target savings be it Stash, Fixed or Flexi Goals
- You must have at least N100,000 saved to qualify for the loan.
- You can access up to 80% of your savings as loans
- There is no monthly repayment amount. You pay whenever you want (not longer than 1 year, though) or you pay at the point of cashing out your Goals
- Disbursement is automatic. No paperwork. No human involvement
- Available for salaried individual and self-employed individuals
- Loan to finance phones, tablets, laptop and home appliances.
- Maximum tenor is 6 months
- Interest rate of 24% p/a (2% per month)
ALAT Savings and Goals
ALAT Goals are created by you to help you get the things you want.
Whether you’re setting up a budget, saving for that special item or just looking for a rewarding investment plan, ALAT Goals has got you covered. You can create as many Goals as you need. It’s as easy as, setting your target, choosing your saving frequency and watching the magic happen. ALAT handles the rest…and makes you some good money in the process.
Save money daily, weekly or monthly towards a target for a fixed period and earn up to 4% interest per annum per annum. No withdrawals allowed and you will lose your interest if you do not meet your target amount.
Save daily, weekly or monthly towards a target and earn up to 4% interest per annum per annum. You can withdraw up to 50% of your savings once every 30 days. You will lose your interest if you do not meet your target amount.
Put extra cash away whenever you want and earn up to 4% per annum with an option to cashout interest monthly. Your Stash will need to exist for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for interest.
Wherever you are in the world, your ALAT debit card gives you the freedom to pay. And because life is better when you have options, you get to pick from three card designs and we’ll deliver yours to you anywhere in Nigeria at no cost.
The real fun begins when your card arrives: you can activate, lock and unlock it from your phone.
Request a debit card to suit your personal style in-app and activate your card without going to a branch.
Escape the hassle of an unfriendly exchange rate when you subscribe to Netflix, iTunes, Spotify, EA Sports games and pay with the ALAT Virtual Dollar card online.
Have complete control of your card via the app; turn your card on and off on POS, ATM and the Web whenever you want using the card control feature.
When out of the country, you can also turn you card on for use abroad using the card control feature.
If you need help or you’re just curious, you’ve come to the right place.