Our premium bouquet of products and services will ensure you never get disconnected from carrying out financial transactions back home in Nigeria while you are abroad. The need for you to enjoy convenient, safe, and efficient banking services is at the centre of our proposition to you.
So, whether you are home or abroad, we are with you!
ALAT Diaspora Savings Account (Naira)
A naira denominated account that helps individuals save towards future financial security and earn returns on their funds. To open a diaspora savings account, simply download the ALAT by Wema APP and sign up.
- Minimum opening balance of N2,000.00 only; no minimum operating balance required.
- Pays monthly interest of 10% above Standard Savings rate which is linked to MPR advised by CBN from time to time.
- Allows cheque deposit of up to N2million without references.
- Interest is forfeited where more than 4 withdrawals are carried out in a month.
- Get a Virtual Naira MasterCard debit card or Physical MasterCard debit card.
- Access to safe and secured Digital Banking with ALAT for inter-bank and intra-bank transfers, bills payment, savings goal, investments, etc.
- Set-up recurring payments so bills get paid automatically on due dates.
- Transaction alerts through SMS and E-mail.
- Dedicated support through the diaspora banking desk – or Purple Connect – .
- Any of the following means of identification:
- Nigerian home address
- Name and address of a referee in Nigeria who the Bank can call and have address verification done on. The referee must confirm knowing the applicant.
Domiciliary Account (USD, GBP, EURO)
This is a savings domiciliary account that can easily be opened via ALAT at a click. Receive foreign currency inflows and transfers with your domiciliary account.
- Zero minimum operating balance
- Access to Mastercard USD debit card for Online, Web, POS transactions and withdrawal at ATMs abroad.
Investments and Loans
You can conveniently take up investments in Naira or USD from your naira savings account or your domiciliary savings account right from the comfort of your home or office abroad. Simply log in to your ALAT app and select from available options:
-ALAT Naira Goals. With a Naira goal, you earn as high as 8.75% p.a. on your funds. Save daily, weekly, or monthly.
-ALAT Dollar Goals. Save in dollars and earn a higher interest rate of up to 4.50% p.a.
-ALAT Investments. Save higher amounts for longer periods to earn higher returns of up to 11% p.a. Minimum investment is N20,000,000.00.
We’ve got you covered with flexible loan options to meet those urgent needs whenever they arise:
-Goal-based loan. Borrow against your investment on ALAT and repay conveniently over a period while you keep up with your savings goal.
-Mortgage. Because we know you deserve comfortable and convenient accommodation when you come home to Nigeria, our Mortgage facility is designed to make the process of acquiring a home in Nigeria safe and smooth.
For enquiries or support, please send an email to email@example.com and a member of our team will reach out to you.
BVN and NIN Registration Service
Are you in need of BVN and NIN enrollment in diaspora? Please see the list below to select a location closest to you and book an appointment:
- ID Verify
- Jetfly Limited, 303 High Road Leytonstone, E11 4HH London, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Synergy Tax Aid Financial Services LLC 6492 Landover Rd b1 Cheverly Maryland 20785, USA. WhatsApp: +1 (202) 718-9279
- RolandWest Contracting, 234 11th Avenue East, Regina, Sk, Canada WhatsApp: +1(639) 560 0383
- Online Integrated Solution
CLICK HERE to view the full list.