School Fees Advance is a loan facility is designed to finance the payment of your child’s/ward’s school fees for schools/institutions in Nigeria and diaspora. This facility is available to salaried individuals and self-employed individuals.
Life happens, but you can depend on us for a quick loan to take care of the things that are important to you, like the future of your loved ones. Speak to us about an advance of up to10 million Naira for school fees.
- Minimum Facility Amount of N50,000.00
- Maximum Facility Amount of N10,000,000
- Maximum tenor of 3 months (For Nursery/Primary/Secondary schools) and Maximum tenor of 12 months (for tertiary institutions) per request
School/Tuition fees will be paid directly to the child/ward’s school
- Completed School Fees Advance application form
- Letter of introduction: This is to determine the employment status of the parent/guardian
- Irrevocable letter of domiciliation from the employer: This is to ensure that the parent/guardians salary will remain with Wema Bank until the advance is liquidated
- Invoice of School/tuition fees
- Proof of identity (Driver’s license, National ID, International Passport or Voters card) Employment ID is not sufficient
- Proof of address i.e. utility bill
- Last three month’s payslip
- Six months’ salary statement of account (for customers whose salary accounts cannot be or are not domiciled with Wema Bank)
- Admission letter from the school if the school is in diaspora